quinta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2013

Os spammers se divertem em minha caixa de comentários

A male crab met a female crab and asked her to marry him near the ghd nz store. She noticed that he was walking straight instead of sideways. Wow, she thought, this crab is really special. I can't let him get away .So they got married immediately. The next day she noticed her new husband waking sideways like all the other crabs, and got upset. "What happened?" she asked. "You used to walk straight before we were married." "Oh, honey, " he replied, "I can't drink that much every day." [url=http://www.the-beatsbydre.com]beats by dre[/url]

Um comentário:

  1. Well, at least they are more creative with you... I always receive the same comments about how my blog's layout is awesome although is the same basic pattern offered for blogger for your average newbie... or how my posts are so generic incredible... the m,inimum they ever tried were post the same comment in two or three differnt languages...

    Serious, this crab joke is very original... I´m envious!

    Até mais ver
    mr.poneis

    ResponderExcluir